Joel was fishing in Duck Hollow, on an old mill pier. A nice spot, secluded, including a three-street neighborhood accessible only by a fifty-foot bridge. Duck Hollow was surrounded by brownfield developments, but none of them ever touched the neighborhood. Joel knew folks there, knew that they enjoyed their isolation . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Rock Star Digit
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- The Accidental Hunter
- Letters to Kurt
- Drawing Autism
- South of the Pumphouse
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- You Have to Fucking Eat