To celebrate the release of The Shark Curtain — a powerful and unique look into a young creative mind by debut novelist Chris Scofield and the latest release from Akashic’s Black Sheep imprint for young readers — we’re very pleased to bring you a guest post by Carrie Howland, literary agent at Donadio & Olson, on what makes The Shark Curtain such a special book.
Tag: Carrie Howland
Continuing our feature Akashic in Good Company, which spotlights our colleagues in other corners of the publishing world, Akashic Books Managing Editor Johanna Ingalls speaks with Carrie Howland, Literary Agent at Donadio & Olsen.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- What Is Punk?
- Hello Sunshine
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- The Immune System
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- I Love You Too
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Go de Rass to Sleep