To celebrate the release of The Shark Curtain — a powerful and unique look into a young creative mind by debut novelist Chris Scofield and the latest release from Akashic’s Black Sheep imprint for young readers — we’re very pleased to bring you a guest post by Carrie Howland, literary agent at Donadio & Olson, on what makes The Shark Curtain such a special book.
Tag: Carrie Howland
Continuing our feature Akashic in Good Company, which spotlights our colleagues in other corners of the publishing world, Akashic Books Managing Editor Johanna Ingalls speaks with Carrie Howland, Literary Agent at Donadio & Olsen.
Featured: Black Interest
- God Carlos
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Black Sheep Digit
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Book of Harlan
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- A Simple Distance