It was all because of the squeal of the windshield wiper. Not the rumbling racket it made as it stammered back along the pane. No, that wasn’t so bad. But the squeal on the way down—shrill, insistent, bleak. Who could stand that shit? . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Lost Canyon
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Accidental Hunter
- Loving Donovan
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh