The rain stops now and I shake my head to fling the last drop off my big straw hat. It have a freezing trickle of water running down my arm, a silver ball escaping down to the tip of my finger. Forest rain does be like that: cold in the humidity, shining like hell when the light touch it . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Will Work for Drugs
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- South of the Pumphouse
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Accidental Hunter
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- The Worst Breakfast
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Censorship Now!!
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!