The rain stops now and I shake my head to fling the last drop off my big straw hat. It have a freezing trickle of water running down my arm, a silver ball escaping down to the tip of my finger. Forest rain does be like that: cold in the humidity, shining like hell when the light touch it . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Necessary Hunger
- The White House
- Haiti Noir
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Black Music
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life