He sold the Ludington townhouse at a loss, bought the cabin east of Manistee for a steal. Bankruptcy. Someone’s loss, his gain. He was a wheeler-dealer. Also a ladies’ man. When women discovered he was single, they pouted their lips, batted their eyes . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Go Fish
- Silent Pictures
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Censorship Now!!
- What Is Punk?
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Jonah Sees Ghosts