The skinhead wipes the rain out of his eyes and cackles. “I’m glad I’m not the poor bastard that has to try and identify your body.” His pump-action shotgun is wedged against my throat. He is going to make one hell of a mess . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- The Hungered One
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- The Angels’ Share