Tupelo was sipping a Mickey’s in El Cortez when Mac and Porter came in from Fremont—a double endorsement for capital punishment as far as Tupelo was concerned, and the reason he had a glass eye . . .
Tag: Brett Finlayson
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Hello Sunshine
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Letters to Kurt
- Hunters in High Heels
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Go Fish