Three miserable years. But there I was, fucking cigarette in my mouth . . .
Tag: Brandon Dutton
“Aren’t you hot in that?” She gestured at my sport coat. . . .
A white Prius squealed up the driveway of the Chevron station and pulled around back. Dark, syrupy blood dried to the grill . . .
Where the f**k am I?
My eyes snapped open and scanned the inside of a run-down apartment. Brown stains covered the couch like leprosy, and the living room looked like it had been robbed . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The Gospel According to Cane
- A River Called Time
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- A Tall History of Sugar
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- She’s Gone