Three miserable years. But there I was, fucking cigarette in my mouth . . .
Tag: Brandon Dutton
“Aren’t you hot in that?” She gestured at my sport coat. . . .
A white Prius squealed up the driveway of the Chevron station and pulled around back. Dark, syrupy blood dried to the grill . . .
Where the f**k am I?
My eyes snapped open and scanned the inside of a run-down apartment. Brown stains covered the couch like leprosy, and the living room looked like it had been robbed . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- eel on reef
- Prayer for the Living
- Caught Up
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- May Digit
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Jesus Boy
- I Am a Promise
- Hadriana in All My Dreams