The March 22nd, 2014 issue of The Boston Globe featured Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin!
Game World author C.J. Farley penned a blog post earlier today in response to the appointment of author Kate DiCamillo (Because of Winn-Dixie, Flora & Ulysses) as the new national ambassador for young people’s literature.
Featured: Black Interest
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Around Harvard Square
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Home: Social Essays
- She’s Gone
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Bedrock Faith