The March 22nd, 2014 issue of The Boston Globe featured Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin!
Game World author C.J. Farley penned a blog post earlier today in response to the appointment of author Kate DiCamillo (Because of Winn-Dixie, Flora & Ulysses) as the new national ambassador for young people’s literature.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- South of the Pumphouse
- Of Mule and Man
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Black Music
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Demons in the Spring
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Immune System
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Seriously, You Have to Eat