Native Believer by Ali Eteraz was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the June 26, 2016 edition of the New York Times Book Review — and was named an Editors’ Choice for the week of July 3!
Tag: book review
We’re thrilled for author Kaylie Jones! Click to read the full review.
We’re thrilled for editor Joe Meno! Click to read the full review.
We’re thrilled for author Nina Revoyr! Click to read the full review.
We’re thrilled for author Sterling Watson! Click to read the full review.
Tehran at Twilight by Salar Abdoh was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the December 21, 2014 issue of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
On the heels of a series of rave reviews for his new book, Akashic author Marlon James has received a wonderful feature in the New York Times, as well as an interview in the Wall Street Journal! James’s debut novel, John Crow’s Devil, was published by Akashic in 2005 and was a finalist for the Los Angeles Times Book Prize and the Commonwealth Writers’ Prize.
Prison Noir — the latest release in Akashic’s Noir Series, edited by National Book Award winner Joyce Carol Oates — was reviewed by Marilyn Stasio for her New York Times Sunday Book Review Crime column!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Artificial Light
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Will Work for Drugs
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- From a Basement in Seattle