Her message said eight and so I was there eight sharp like a good little lapdog. Marla had a way of reaching inside of me and ripping out my backbone . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Dog War
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Home Girl
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Black Marks
- Gomer’s Song