He stamped the snow off his boots, brushed it off the shoulders of his jacket, and hit his Stetson against his thigh, leaving small puddles where the snow hit the warm floor and melted. He looked around the bar and saw the only empty stool next to the guy that had been sitting in the row ahead of him on the bus. He took the seat . . .
Tag: Bern Sy Moss
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Immune System
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- South of the Pumphouse
- The Accidental Hunter
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Jerusalem Calling
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!