Former Akashic intern Lisa Martens reviews Aaron’s Leap by Magdaléna Platzová (Bellevue Literary Press).
Tag: Bellevue Literary Press
Akashic intern Yaima Villarreal reviews Ghost Moth by Michèle Forbes (Bellevue Literary Press).
Akashic intern Deanna Hoffmann reviews Love Among the Particles: Stories by Norman Lock (Bellevue Literary Press)
Continuing our feature Akashic in Good Company, which spotlights our colleagues in other corners of the publishing world, Akashic Books Managing Editor Johanna Ingalls speaks with Erika Goldman, publisher and editorial director of Bellevue Literary Press!
Featured: Black Interest
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- Sale Ricardo Cortés “My First Five Books” Bundle
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Lost Canyon
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- John Crow’s Devil
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Black Music
- The Spring Thrills Digit