There was a reason I only smoked weed occasionally after college—and it wasn’t just due to that one Hash Bash where I smoked too much and momentarily passed out . . .
Join Akashic and Infamous Books at the Mysterious Bookshop (58 Warren Street, NYC) for an Infamous launch party!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Infinity Blues
- Artificial Light
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Rock Star Digit
- Black Music
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature