In a moment of temporary insanity, Mommy took me shopping even though she had forgotten the entrapment device… er, I mean stroller… at home. My sister was at preschool. How hard could it be to run errands with one child?
I have always tried to include three-year-old Gus in the decision-making. For example, we have discussed at length the pros and cons of wearing a snowsuit to bed.
Featured: Black Interest
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Mr. Loverman
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- The White House
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- The Game Don’t Change
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Hungered One
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story