Akashic intern Rachel Santee reviews Testo Junkie: Sex, Drugs, and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era by Paul B. Preciado (The Feminist Press).
Tag: Beatriz Preciado
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- What Is Punk?
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- South of the Pumphouse
- The Failure
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Accidental Hunter
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene