Norman drove towards his home town of Sycamore, Missouri. It was about sunup on a Sunday. He had been driving for many hours.
One morning, a woman gave birth to a monster. The monster had red skin and howled all day and all night. The woman sobbed when she held the monster….
Featured: Black Interest
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- The Game Don’t Change
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Accidental Hunter
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- May Digit
- She’s Gone
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity