In honor of Autism Awareness Month, today we’re very pleased to feature the work of two artists diagnosed with autism: Dennis Liew and Kimberly Gerry Tucker.
Tag: autism spectrum
Throughout April, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Joss Munson and Jeremiah Early Joyce!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Censorship Now!!