In honor of Autism Awareness Month, today we’re very pleased to feature the work of two artists diagnosed with autism: Dennis Liew and Kimberly Gerry Tucker.
Tag: autism spectrum
Throughout April, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Joss Munson and Jeremiah Early Joyce!
Featured: Black Interest
- Cane Warriors
- Home: Social Essays
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Anna In-Between
- Not for Everyday Use
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Nairobi Noir (Kenya)
- The Spring Thrills Digit