In honor of Autism Awareness Month, today we’re very pleased to feature the work of two artists diagnosed with autism: Dennis Liew and Kimberly Gerry Tucker.
Tag: autism spectrum
Throughout April, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Joss Munson and Jeremiah Early Joyce!
Featured: Black Interest
- Prospero’s Daughter
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Black Music
- All or Nothing
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Trinidad Noir
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn