To celebrate the release of Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic will be spotlighting certain organizations dedicated to nurturing and developing the talents, artistic and otherwise, of people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature The Good Purpose Gallery, located in Lee, Massachusetts!
Tag: autism spectrum disorder
To celebrate April’s Autism Awareness Month and Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic is pleased to feature spotlights of organizations that benefit people with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature Pure Vision Arts, a Manhattan-based art studio and gallery for people with autism and various developmental disabilities, and the location of the Drawing Autism launch event.
Are you an artist who has been diagnosed with autism, or do you know someone on the autism spectrum who creates art? If so, we want to hear from you!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Drawing Autism
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Hunters in High Heels