Find out if Unsportsmanlike Conduct author Jessica Luther is coming to a city near you.
Catch David Yow, David Wm. Sims, and Mac McNeilly as they tour with The Jesus Lizard Book!
So Johnny Fizz was dead and now it was my problem.
Not because I was some hotshot Austin cop working the 6th Street district, wrestling with drunken punks the way Stevie Ray had wrestled with that fire-breathing Strat. No, it was my problem because I’d played in a band with Johnny for years, and I knew at least a hundred people who wanted to see him with his head blown off . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Rock Star Digit
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- It’s Just a Plant
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Jerusalem Calling
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola