In honor of Autism Awareness Month, today we’re very pleased to feature the work of two artists diagnosed with autism: Dennis Liew and Kimberly Gerry Tucker.
Throughout April, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Katrina Grayson’s fourteen-year-old son, who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s.
Featured: Black Interest
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- The Warmest December
- Getting It Right
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Hungered One
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery