In honor of Autism Awareness Month, today we’re very pleased to feature the work of two artists diagnosed with autism: Dennis Liew and Kimberly Gerry Tucker.
Throughout April, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Katrina Grayson’s fourteen-year-old son, who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s.
Featured: Black Interest
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- The Accidental Hunter
- Gomer’s Song
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Becoming Abigail
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- The Family Mansion