In honor of Autism Awareness Month, today we’re very pleased to feature the work of two artists diagnosed with autism: Dennis Liew and Kimberly Gerry Tucker.
Throughout April, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Katrina Grayson’s fourteen-year-old son, who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s.
Featured: Black Interest
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Bedrock Faith
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Black Lotus
- Dog War
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Loving Donovan
- Becoming Abigail
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit