In honor of Autism Awareness Month, today we’re very pleased to feature the work of two artists diagnosed with autism: Dennis Liew and Kimberly Gerry Tucker.
Throughout April, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Katrina Grayson’s fourteen-year-old son, who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s.
Featured: Black Interest
- Even in Paradise
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Roving Tree
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Haiti Noir
- The Freedom Artist