“We are not descended from fearful men,” the box filled with wires and lights says to her as she sits, waiting, on the anniversary. She stares into its eyes. This is the sign . . .
Tag: Angele Sionna
Captain America is cupping my son’s balls this morning.
Yes, you heard me right. Captain America—in full uniform, arms out wide, shield in hand—is spread across my four-year-old’s nuts as we speak . . . because when my son woke up this morning, he walked into the living room, frank and beans in full display on top of his pajama pants. When I inquired about this oddity, he said his pee-pee hurt and begged me to fix it. Of course I agreed to help. What’s a mommy to do? . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The Family Mansion
- Home Girl
- Gomer’s Song
- Prospero’s Daughter
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- The Warmest December
- Black Lotus
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Nairobi Noir (Kenya)