Saturday, August 23rd marks the tenth anniversary of the Fort Greene Park Summer Literary Festival! The event begins at 2:00 PM at the Prison Ship Martyrs Monument.
Tag: Angel Nafis
The Fort Greene Park Summer Literary Festival is this Saturday, August 24th, at the Monument in Fort Greene Park @ 2pm!
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Sheep Digit
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Even in Paradise
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Gospel According to Cane
- The Family Mansion
- Sale Ricardo Cortés “My First Five Books” Bundle
- Around Harvard Square
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story