Saturday, August 23rd marks the tenth anniversary of the Fort Greene Park Summer Literary Festival! The event begins at 2:00 PM at the Prison Ship Martyrs Monument.
Tag: Angel Nafis
The Fort Greene Park Summer Literary Festival is this Saturday, August 24th, at the Monument in Fort Greene Park @ 2pm!
Featured: Black Interest
- The Family Mansion
- Gomer’s Song
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)
- Black Orchid Blues
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Saba)