There had, at one time before Katrina, been a park, perhaps beneath his feet, right where a surveyor had discovered the young woman’s body. Ike couldn’t tell anymore. There was just this no-man’s-land of tall weeds between the levee and the Brad Pitt houses, their solar panels absorbing the mid-morning sun . . .
Tag: Alexios Moore
Featured: Black Interest
- The Book of Harlan
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- eel on reef
- Trinidad Noir
- The Angels’ Share
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)