There had, at one time before Katrina, been a park, perhaps beneath his feet, right where a surveyor had discovered the young woman’s body. Ike couldn’t tell anymore. There was just this no-man’s-land of tall weeds between the levee and the Brad Pitt houses, their solar panels absorbing the mid-morning sun . . .
Tag: Alexios Moore
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- From a Basement in Seattle
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- It’s Just a Plant
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit