Albert was cross with himself. He had left Annabelle’s home far too late, at 9:30 in the evening and now faced the long ride back to St. Joseph from Arima in the dark . . .
Tag: Albert and the La Diablesse
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- On the Way Back
- Anna In-Between
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- The Warmest December
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- Even in Paradise