Teammates on the Watertown High hockey team called them The James Brothers. James Rogers was a blue-eyed white teenager while James Brook was the only African American on the team. The two friends were inseparable and after high school graduation, they decided to hitchhike together across the USA . . .
It’s eleven o’clock in the morning but dark as night . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Black Music
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- Loving Donovan
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- I Love You Too
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery