Teammates on the Watertown High hockey team called them The James Brothers. James Rogers was a blue-eyed white teenager while James Brook was the only African American on the team. The two friends were inseparable and after high school graduation, they decided to hitchhike together across the USA . . .
It’s eleven o’clock in the morning but dark as night . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Black Orchid Blues
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- The Angels’ Share
- Trinidad Noir
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- The Book of Harlan