So there I was being selfishly glum after learning that tonight’s tenth anniversary dinner reservations had to be cancelled . . .
Tag: age six
I thought taking care of one baby was hard, until I had two . . .
Some of her patients had parenting problems more than they had medical problems, but Dr. Simian didn’t say that out loud as she took Mrs. Monkey’s call . . .
We pulled into our parking space at 9:38am. Yes, we were technically eight minutes late. But I’d managed to dress and feed four hungry tiny people, wrestle them into car seats, and drive here. Eight minutes late was a win.
If Rudolf Dreikurs had not died in 1972, I might be in prison today . . .
She ran up to me kind of sideways, half willing herself to approach me and half strangely drawn to me. Even from across the room, she yelled out for all to hear:
“Why did you come?!” . . .
I have no toys.
I was hoping that at this stage of my life, as both husband and father, I would have some pretty cool toys. But I don’t. Instead I have four daughters, and this is why I have no toys . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Accidental Hunter
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes