Transcript from a fun day with Dad . . .
Tag: age seven
The task at hand seemed impossible yet every day he had to accept his fate and undergo the process . . .
I woke up at 1:00 a.m., when Jimmy had a bad dream, and at 3:45, when Sarah peed in her bed, and when my alarm went off at seven I got up and stepped on a lego and by mistake Jimmy got toothpaste on my last clean pair of pants, and I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, really crappy day . . .
To date we’d always had the twins enrolled in all the same sports and activities. But when they turned six they started to express different interests . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Getting It Right
- Black Music
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Black History Digit
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- The Warmest December