Transcript from a fun day with Dad . . .
Tag: age seven
The task at hand seemed impossible yet every day he had to accept his fate and undergo the process . . .
I woke up at 1:00 a.m., when Jimmy had a bad dream, and at 3:45, when Sarah peed in her bed, and when my alarm went off at seven I got up and stepped on a lego and by mistake Jimmy got toothpaste on my last clean pair of pants, and I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, really crappy day . . .
To date we’d always had the twins enrolled in all the same sports and activities. But when they turned six they started to express different interests . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Haiti Noir
- Party: A Mystery
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Black Sheep Digit
- All or Nothing
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)