Marlowe felt his life crumbling around him. He had recently been called before the Privy Counsel, a combination grand jury, federal prosecutor and Supreme Court. His friend and roommate, the playwright Thomas Kyd, had been arrested for treason . . .
Tag: Against His Will
Featured: Black Interest
- Not for Everyday Use
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- John Crow’s Devil
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Even in Paradise