To celebrate the release of New-Generation African Poets (Tatu), a new limited-edition chapbook box set, we’re pleased to feature the introduction from editors Kwame Dawes and Chris Abani.
Tag: African poetry
To celebrate the release of Eight New-Generation African Poets, a new limited-edition poetry box set, we’re pleased to feature the introduction from editors Kwame Dawes and Chris Abani.
Featured: Black Interest
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- God Carlos
- Gathering of Waters
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Duppy
- A Tall History of Sugar
- Black Music
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set