To celebrate the release of New-Generation African Poets (Tatu), a new limited-edition chapbook box set, we’re pleased to feature the introduction from editors Kwame Dawes and Chris Abani.
Tag: African poetry
To celebrate the release of Eight New-Generation African Poets, a new limited-edition poetry box set, we’re pleased to feature the introduction from editors Kwame Dawes and Chris Abani.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- I Love You Too
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Of Mule and Man
- Drawing Autism
- Demons in the Spring
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Will Work for Drugs
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels