To celebrate the release of New-Generation African Poets (Tatu), a new limited-edition chapbook box set, we’re pleased to feature the introduction from editors Kwame Dawes and Chris Abani.
Tag: African poetry
To celebrate the release of Eight New-Generation African Poets, a new limited-edition poetry box set, we’re pleased to feature the introduction from editors Kwame Dawes and Chris Abani.
Featured: Black Interest
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- All or Nothing
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Black History Digit
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- The Family Mansion