Now Available: Dance of the Jakaranda, by Peter Kimani.
Tag: African Diaspora
Now Available: Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn, edited by Theodore Hamm.
Johnny Temple interviews Brenda Greene, Executive Director of the Center for Black Literature at Medgar Evers College of the City University of New York
Johnny Temple interviews Dr. Brenda M. Greene, professor of English and Executive Director of the Center for Black Literature at Medgar Evers College of the City University of New York.
Featured: Black Interest
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Around Harvard Square
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- She’s Gone
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- The Book of Harlan
- Getting It Right