The boundary between information and inert matter was ruptured irrevocably when mankind learned what our ancestors knew before the birth of civilization: to touch is to know.
Tag: Adam Saperstein
Featured: Black Interest
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- May Digit
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Getting It Right