The sun faded on Paris as I headed to the 5th arrondissement on the 63 bus. I slipped in the back door, as drivers didn’t bother policing fares. My free ride took me over the Seine, to the Left Bank along Boulevard Saint Germaine and dropped me near Luxembourg Gardens. Down Rue Saint Jacques on foot, passed La Sorbonne, Le Pantheon, and finally onto the stool of a bar run by Aussies . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Rock Star Digit
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!