Joel was fishing in Duck Hollow, on an old mill pier. A nice spot, secluded, including a three-street neighborhood accessible only by a fifty-foot bridge. Duck Hollow was surrounded by brownfield developments, but none of them ever touched the neighborhood. Joel knew folks there, knew that they enjoyed their isolation . . .
Tag: A Fine Catch
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- On the Way Back
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Gathering of Waters
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!