To celebrate the release of his new novel South Haven, we’re pleased to feature author Hirsh Sawhney’s story from New Jersey Noir, edited by Joyce Carol Oates.
Tag: A Bag for Nicholas
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Censorship Now!!
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Silent Pictures
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Artificial Light
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Hairstyles of the Damned