A riveting memoir in which Nunez comes to grips with her mother’s passing and her parents’ ambition for their children.
Featured: Black Interest
Excerpts from our three May releases: Every Boy Should Have a Man by Preston L. Allen, The Family Mansion by Anthony C. Winkler, and the second installment in the Open Lens imprint, The Roving Tree by Elsie Augustave.
The long-awaited reissue of the book that introduced mystery fans to bodyguard-turned-investigator D Hunter.
“Not Your Mother’s Book Club” proudly presents editor, blogger, and award-winning author J.L. Powers in celebration of Broken Circle.
Contributors John Holman, Tony Grooms, Alesia Parker, and Jennifer Harlow from Atlanta Noir will appear at the Barnes & Noble at Georgia Tech University.
News & Features
Rivers Solomon’s An Unkindness of Ghosts featured in The Rumpus including an exclusive excerpt and an interview with Rivers!
- “The Hungry Policeman” by Tom Larsen
- “Blue Sky Volume 1: Damnation” by M.A. Powers
- “Fuckitty-Fuck-Fuck-Fuck Part 2: Shit-Shit-Shit-Shit-Shit” by Nkosi Ife Bandele
- “The Hatching” by Robert Arellano
Listen to an interview on KUT with Unsportsmanlike Conduct‘s Jessica Luther, one year about the publication of this acclaimed, hard-hitting exposé.
- D Hunter’s Playlist – “To Funk and Die in LA”
- Event: Eric Morse Launches What Is Hip-Hop?
- Now Available: What Is Hip-Hop? by Eric Morse and Anny Yi
- Hirsh Sawhney Longlisted for DSC Prize and Shortlisted for Shakti Bhatt Prize!