Join us at BEA 2014! (Details inside)
Coming to Book Expo America this year? Visit us! Akashic will be at BEA Booth #1105 all weekend, and will be hosting or participating in multiple BEA events, including:
Thursday, May 29, 10-10:30am, Booth 1105:
Learn more about Nelson George’s upcoming novel, The Lost Treasures of R&B, and receive a galley while supplies last!
Thursday, May 29, 2-2:30pm, Booth 1105:
Learn more about Salar Abdoh’s novel, Tehran at Twilight, and receive a galley while supplies last!
Thursday, May 29, 4-5pm, Booth 3032 (Melville House):
International Crime Month at BEA
“International Crime Month: What’s it all about?” Meet authors, editors, and publishers at an informal information session. Galley and International Crime Month Journal giveaways!
And Friday, May 30th, at 4pm, join us and other Consortium independent publishers at #BEASpeakFreasy2014! Refreshments and goodies provided.
Posted: May 28, 2014
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Black Music
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Go Fish
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Demons in the Spring
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- The Immune System
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels