Future Akashic Author Allison Glock Featured in the New York Times Book Review
Did you know in 2014 Akashic Books will publish its first book for Young Adults?
One of our authors for this exciting new imprint is Allison Glock, who this week reviewed Jess Walter’s We Live in Water: Stories (Harper Perennial) in the New York Times.
Insightful and apt, we hope you’ll take a minute to read both the review and this short piece where Allison speaks with New York Times editors about how she started writing.
& stay tuned for more on Allison’s forthcoming YA novel, Changers Book One: Drew, which she is cowriting with her husband T Cooper.
Posted: Feb 11, 2013
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- It’s Just a Plant
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Letters to Kurt
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- The Accidental Hunter