- Date: Apr 21, 2017, 6:00pm – 8:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Babes of Carytown
- Map: 3166 West Cary Street, Richmond, Virginia, United States
There are no upcoming events.
This event will be held at Buttenwieser Hall. Tickets required. Tickets begin at $32; please click here to learn more and to purchase tickets.
- Date: Apr 18, 2017, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: 92nd Street Y
- Map: 1395 Lexington Avenue, New York, New York, United States
Naked Girls Reading Series presents “A Night of Noir,” featuring Bradley Spinelli (The Painted Gun), Joe Meno (Marvel and a Wonder), and Rob Hart. Cocktails will be provided by Lauren Parton. This is a ticketed event. $20 in advance (2 for $35). Purchase tickets here.
Celebrate Oakland Noir at Books Inc.! Featuring editors Jerry Thompson and Eddie Muller and contributors Nick Petrulakis, Keri Miki-Lani Schroeder, Rachel Walther (cover photographer), Joe Loya, Katie Gilmartin, Dorothy Lazard, Mahmud Rahman, Phil Canalin, Jamie DeWolf, and Harry Louis Williams II.
- Date: Apr 13, 2017, 7:30pm – 9:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Books Inc. (Alameda)
- Map: 1344 Park Street, Alameda, California, United States
Celebrate Oakland Noir at Diesel, a Bookstore! Featuring editors Jerry Thompson and Eddie Muller and contributors Nick Petrulakis, Dorothy Lazard, and Katie Gilmartin.
- Date: Apr 12, 2017, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Diesel, a Bookstore
- Map: 5433 College Avenue, Oakland, California , 94618, United States
Celebrate Oakland Noir with co-editor Jerry Thompson, Carolyn Alexander, Dorothy Lazard , Keri Miki-Lani Schroeder, and Tom McElravey.
- Date: Apr 9, 2017, 2:00pm – 4:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Owl & Company Bookshop
- Map: 3941 Piedmont Avenue, Oakland, California, United States
Celebrate Oakland Noir with co-editor Jerry Thompson, Dorothy Lazard, Tom McElravey, Judy Juanita, Phil Canalin, and Carolyn Alexander. This event will be held in the Oakland History Room of the Oakland Main Library.
- Date: Apr 8, 2017, 2:00pm – 4:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Oakland Public Library, Main Branch
- Map: 125 14th Street, Oakland, California, United States
Marxist Education Project presents a Frederick Douglass Walk in Brooklyn, visiting locations that were significant to Douglass before and after the Civil War, conducted and led by Theodore Hamm. We will meet on the steps of the Borough Hall before visiting the original locations of the Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) and a nearby church where Frederick […]
- Date: Apr 8, 2017, 11:00am – 1:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Brooklyn Borough Hall
- Map: 209 Joralemon Street, Brooklyn, New York, 11201, United States
Featured: Black Interest
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- The Angels’ Share
- Song for Night
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Not for Everyday Use
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)