Justine Bateman will appear in conversation with Geoff Edgars to discuss her book Fame: The Hijacking of Reality at the Boston Book Festival. Full details TBA.
PBS’s Great American Read panel featuring: Bernice L. McFadden, James Mustich, Ron Charles, and Joelle Herr.
Adam Smyer (Knucklehead) joins a first-time author panel at LitQuake. Full detail TBA. Location: The Writers’ Studio, California College of the Arts, SoMa campus, 1111 8th Street.
The DC launch event for Liza Jane & the Dragon with author Laura Lippman and illustrator Kate Samworth.
- Date: Oct 15, 2018, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Politics & Prose
- Map: 5015 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC, United States
Justine Bateman presents Fame at Book Soup. Full details TBA.
- Date: Oct 16, 2018, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Book Soup
- Map: 8818 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, California, United States
Michael Imperioli will discuss The Perfume Burned His Eyes with novelist Tom Barbash as a part of the LitQuake festival. Event will take place at the Swedish American Hall, 2174 Market Street, San Francisco. Full details TBA.
Michelle Gadsden-Williams (Climb) will be appearing on a nonfiction panel for National Reading Group Month with Sarah Weinman and Joyce Maynard. Full details TBA.
- Date: Oct 18, 2018, 6:30pm – 8:30pm | Add to iCal »
Susie Bright (editor, Santa Cruz Noir) in conversation with novelists Christopher Moore. Location: Swedish American Hall, 2174 Market Street, San Francisco, CA.
Featured: Black Interest
- A Simple Distance
- Bedrock Faith
- Around Harvard Square
- Getting It Right
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Lost Canyon
- eel on reef
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- On the Way Back