Maaza Mengiste and contributors TBA present Addis Ababa Noir with the Strand.
Colette Bancroft and contributors TBA launch Tampa Bay Noir, hosted by Tombolo Books.
- Date: Aug 4, 2020, 7:00pm – 8:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Tombolo Books
- Map: 2153 1st Ave. S, St. Petersburg, Florida, 33712, United States
Sasha Abramsky’s Bay Area launch event for Little Wonder at Book Passage.
Michael Zadoorian presents Narcissism of Small Differences at Dog Ears Books; Part of Dog Ears Books’s TEA (Thursday Evening Authors) series.
- Date: Aug 6, 2020, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Dog Ears Books
- Map: 106 Waukazoo Street, Northport, Michigan, 49670, United States
Sasha Abramsky’s hometown launch for Little Wonder at Avid Reader.
- Date: Aug 8, 2020, 2:00pm – 4:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Avid Reader (Sacramento)
- Map: 1945 Broadway, Sacramento, California, 95818, United States
Ian F. Svenonius presents The Psychic Soviet, full details TBA. Hosted by Book Soup.
- Date: Aug 11, 2020, 9:00pm – 10:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Book Soup
- Map: 8818 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, California, United States
Editor Andrew Welsh-Huggins and contributors Chris Bournea, Mercedes King, Kristen Lepionka, and Craig McDonald present Columbus Noir at Gramercy Books.
- Date: Aug 11, 2020, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Gramercy Books
- Map: 2424 E Main St, Bexley, Ohio, 43209, United States
Editor Maaza Mengiste and contributors TBA present Addis Ababa Noir at a virtual event hosted by Politics & Prose; full details TBA.
- Date: Aug 14, 2020, 6:00pm – 8:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Politics & Prose
- Map: 5015 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC, United States
Featured: Black Interest
- I Am a Promise
- The Family Mansion
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- May Digit
- Prayer for the Living
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Haiti Noir
- Move the Crowd