Naked Girls Reading Series presents “A Night of Noir,” featuring Bradley Spinelli (The Painted Gun), Joe Meno (Marvel and a Wonder), and Rob Hart. Cocktails will be provided by Lauren Parton. This is a ticketed event. $20 in advance (2 for $35). Purchase tickets here.
Events Tag: Tender as Hellfire
There are no upcoming events for Tender as Hellfire.
Full details TBA.
Books ‘n’ Bottles welcomes Joe Meno (Marvel and a Wonder) for a reading/signing/wine tasting at Taste Food & Wine. Free, open to the public.
- Date: Dec 5, 2015, 3:00pm – 5:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Taste Food & Wine
- Map: 1506 West Jarvis Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, United States
Joe Meno in conversation with Mary Gaitskill.
- Date: Nov 23, 2015, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Free Library of Philadelphia
- Map: 1901 Vine Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Full details TBA
Featuring Nina Revoyr (Lost Canyon), Joe Meno (Marvel and a Wonder), and Rachel Kessler. Cosponsored by Hugo House.
- Date: Oct 23, 2015, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Elliott Bay Book Company
- Map: 1521 Tenth Avenue, Seattle, Washington, United States
Featuring Joe Meno (Marvel and a Wonder) and Nina Revoyr (Lost Canyon), with special guest Joshua James Amberson. Cosponsored by Future Tense Books.
- Date: Oct 22, 2015, 7:30pm – 9:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Powell's City of Books
- Map: 1005 W Burnside Street, Portland, Oregon, United States
Featuring Joe Meno (Marvel and a Wonder) and Nina Revoyr (Lost Canyon), with special guest Josh Mohr.
- Date: Oct 20, 2015, 7:30pm – 9:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: The Booksmith
- Map: 1644 Haight St., San Francisco, California, United States
Featured: Black Interest
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- A Simple Distance
- Gathering of Waters
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Anna In-Between
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Mr. Loverman