International Crime Month party featuring Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan, Marco Malvaldi, and editors and publishers from Grove Atlantic, Melville House, Europa Editions, and Akashic Books. Beer lovingly provided by Brooklyn Brewery!
Events Tag: Singapore Noir
There are no upcoming events for Singapore Noir.
Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan – International Crime Month, Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch, Brooklyn, NY
International Crime Month Event. Discussion and Reading with authors Marco Malvaldi (author of Three-Card Monte) and Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan (editor of Singapore Noir), moderated by Michael Reynolds (Europa Editions).
- Date: May 28, 2014, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Brooklyn Public Library, Dweck Center
- Map: 10 Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan, Jonathan Santlofer – International Crime Month, Center for Fiction, New York, NY
Event for International Crime Month. Discussion and Reading with authors Marco Malvaldi (author of Three-Card Monte) and Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan (editor of Singapore Noir), moderated by Jonathan Santlofer (Director of Crime Fiction Academy and editor of The Marijuana Chronicles).
- Date: May 27, 2014, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Center for Fiction
- Map: 15 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn, New York, 11217, United States
Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan, author of the food memoir A Tiger in the Kitchen and editor of the new fiction anthology Singapore Noir, will talk about and read from her work. Tickets $10; please purchase here.
- Date: May 24, 2014, 10:00am – 11:00am | Add to iCal »
- Venue: The Hawthorne Barn
- Map: 25 Miller Hill Road, Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States