Michael Imperioli, author of The Perfume Burned His Eyes, in conversation with Steve Johnson at the Chicago Tribune‘s Printers’ Row Lit Fest. Venue: Grace Episcopal Church, 637 South Dearborn Street, 2nd Floor.
Events Tag: Printers Row
There are no upcoming events for Printers Row.
“Pure Michigan:” authors Michael Zadoorian (Beautiful Music) and Sharon Solwitz (Once in Lourdes). Venue: Jones College Prep, 700 South State Street, 4th Floor, Room 4038.
“Urban Mosaic” featuring Eric Charles May, author of Bedrock Faith, Marcus Burke, author of Team Seven, and Rachel Louise Snyder, author of What We’ve Lost Is Nothing, in conversation with Aviya Kushner. Tickets are required for this event; for purchasing details, please click here. This event will be held at Jones College Prep, Classroom #5010.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Angels’ Share
- Cane Warriors
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Black Lotus
- She’s Gone
- May Digit
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- They Better Call Me Sugar: My Journey from the Hood to the Hardwood
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Saba)