Garfield Ellis (The Angels’ Share) will appear at The Word On The Street Toronto’s Great Books Marquee with Olive Senior from 12:00–12:45 PM, followed by a Voice K interview at the Youth Launchpad from 12:45–1:30 PM. More details TBA.
Events Tag: Pepperpot: Best New Stories From the Caribbean
There are no upcoming events for Pepperpot: Best New Stories From the Caribbean.
A Different Booklist, under the patronage of Lloyd Wilks, Jamaica’s Consul General to Toronto, presents the book launch of The Angels’ Share by Garfield Ellis. *To RSVP, please call (416) 538-0889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Feb 25, 2016, 6:30pm – 8:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Consulate General of Jamaica
- Map: 303 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Full details TBA.
Pepperpot launch featuring Johnny Temple and Jeremy Poynting of Peekash Press, and contributors Sharon Millar, Barbara Jenkins, Kevin Baldeosingh, and Kevin Hosein. With Earl Lovelace as master of ceremonies. Full event details TBA.
- Date: Apr 24, 2014 | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Martin's Piano Bar
- Map: 85 Woodford Street, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Featured: Black Interest
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- She’s Gone
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Caught Up
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Even in Paradise
- Tales of the Out & the Gone