Bernice L. McFadden will be at the 30th Southern Festival of Books at the Nashville Public Library. Full details TBA.
Events Tag: Loving Donovan
There are no upcoming events for Loving Donovan.
Bernice L. McFadden presents Praise Song for the Butterflies at the Brooklyn Book Festival. Full details TBA. IN THE FACE OF FEAR: The latest books by award-winning writers Terry McMillan (I Almost Forgot About You), Lee Martin (The Mutual UFO Network), and Bernice L. McFadden (Praise Song for the Butterflies) all feature strong lead characters that are […]
Bernice L. McFadden’s New Orleans launch event for Praise Song for the Butterflies at her local bookstore.
Bernice L. McFadden (Praise Song for the Butterflies, The Book of Harlan) will be at the 2018 AJC Decatur Book Festival in Georgia. Full details TBA.
Join featured author Bernice L. McFadden, author of Praise Song for the Butterflies, at the National Book Club Conference, InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, 3315 Peachtree Rd. NE, Hope II Room. Visit the website here for full program details.
- Date: Aug 4, 2018, 3:00pm – 4:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: InterContinental, Buckhead Atlanta
- Map: 3315 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta , Georgia, United States
Join Bernice L. McFadden (The Book of Harlan) for the “Featured Author Conversation” with Donna Hill at the 2018 National Black Writers Conference at Medgar Evers College.
- Date: Mar 24, 2018, 4:00pm – 5:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Medgar Evers College
- Map: 1650 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Join Bernice L. McFadden (The Book of Harlan), Kaitlyn Greenidge, Garnette Cadogan, and Quincy Troupe at the Brooklyn Historical Society for a panel on Literature by Black Writers in the Age of Trump. Moderated by Elizabeth Nunez (Even in Paradise). For tickets and information, click here.
- Date: Feb 27, 2018, 6:30pm – 8:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Brooklyn Historical Society
- Map: 128 Pierrepont Street, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Panel featuring: Bernice L. McFadden, Jacqueline Woodson, Tiphanie Yanique, Natashia Deón, and LaShonda Barnett; moderated by Jamia Wilson. Part of the Well-Read Black Girl Festival.
- Date: Sep 9, 2017, 5:15pm – 6:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: BRIC
- Map: 647 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, New York, United States