Katia D. Ulysse in conversation with Ibi Zoboi. Sponsored by the Haiti Cultural Exchange, with introductions by Régine Roumain.
Events Tag: Katia D. Ulysse
Join Katia D. Ulysse for the launch of her new book, Mouths Don’t Speak.
Join Katia D. Ulysse for a reading, discussion, and signing of her latest novel, Mouths Don’t Speak.
- Date: Mar 3, 2018, 2:00pm – 4:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Broadneck Community Library
- Map: 1275 Green Holly Drive, Annapolis, Maryland, 21409, United States
“Crossings and Crosses: Caribbean Women Writers on Immigration, Deportation and Identity” featuring Jennifer McCauley, Donna Aza WeirSoley, Fabienne Josaphat, Anjanette Delgado, Katia D. Ulysse. Long before the Trump era, Caribbean writers have long been concerned with issues surrounding immigration. As subjects of colonial powers “crossing the sea” has long been our preoccupation whether it was […]
Join Katia D. Ulysse at the Waverly Branch of Baltimore’s Enoch Pratt Free Library for a reading, discussion, and signing of her newest book, Mouths Don’t Speak.
- Date: Mar 17, 2018, 2:00pm – 4:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Enoch Pratt Free Library, Waverly Branch
- Map: 400 East 33rd Street, Baltimore, Maryland, United States