Edwidge Danticat, editor of Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics, will appear on a panel at AWP 2018.
Events Tag: Haiti Noir 2
There are no upcoming events for Haiti Noir 2.
Reading from Edwidge Danticat (Haiti Noir, Haiti Noir 2: The Classics), with an introduction by Katia D. Ulysse (Drifting).
- Date: Mar 21, 2015, 12:00pm – 2:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Central JMRL Library, McIntire Room
- Map: 201 E Market Street, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Edwidge Danticat with special guest contributors from the original Haiti Noir: Marie Ketsia Theodore-Pharel and M.J. Fievre. Cosponsored by Little Haiti Cultural Center and the Haitian Cultural Arts Alliance.
- Date: Jan 29, 2014, 8:00pm – 10:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Books & Books, Coral Gables
- Map: 265 Aragon Avenue, Coral Gables, Florida, United States
Something to Hide: Writers Against the Surveillance State Featuring authors Edwidge Danticat, Francine Prose, Andre Aciman, and radio host Leonard Lopate. Join an NSA whistleblower, Tom Drake, and others for a reading to provoke reflection on the dangers surveillance poses to the freedom to think and create, and to celebrate the role writers have played in […]
Featured: Black Interest
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Roving Tree
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- The White House
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Around Harvard Square
- Jesus Boy
- Becoming Abigail