“Border Fiction” with Adam Mansbach and Michael E. Glasscock III. This event will be held in Capitol Extension Room E2.012.
Events Tag: Go the Fuck to Sleep
There are no upcoming events for Go the Fuck to Sleep.
The New American Dream What is today’s Great American Novel, anyway? Ayana Mathis (The Twelve Tribes of Hattie), Dash Shaw (New School), and Adam Mansbach (The Dead Run) give us glimpses into a new kind of American Dream: a fifteen-year-old mother of nine; a boy’s island adventures in graphic novel form; and in one case, […]
Art & Politics featuring Ricardo Cortés and Mr. Fish.
- Date: May 9, 2013, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Bluestockings Bookstore
- Map: 172 Allen Street, New York, New York, United States
“A Singular Passion,” moderated by Deborah Vankin; also featuring Gustavo Arellano, Martin J. Smith, and Stacey Perman.
- Date: Apr 20, 2013, 1:30pm – 3:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: University of Southern California
- Map: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States
Akashic Books pre–Los Angeles Times Festival of Books party, featuring Ian F. Svenonius, Simon Tofield, David McConnell, Jim Pascoe, Tom Fassbender, Gary Phillips, Jerry Stahl, Felicia Luna Lemus, Jervey Tervalon, Mr. Fish, Ricardo Cortes, Nina Revoyr, Joseph Mattson, and many more TBA.
- Date: Apr 19, 2013, 7:30pm – 9:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: The Family Bookstore
- Map: 436 N Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, California, United States
Presented by the Virginia Festival of the Book. “Creativity: What Is It?” with graphic artist Barbara Slate (You Can Do a Graphic Novel) and illustrator Brian McMullan (Hang Glider & Mud Mask). Hosted by Piedmont Council for the Arts.
- Date: Mar 21, 2013, 2:00pm – 4:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: CitySpace - Piedmont Council for the Arts
- Map: 100 5th Street NE, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Presented by the Virginia Festival of the Book. “Political Violence and Intrigue in Latin America.” Ricardo Cortés and Stephen Ferry (Violentology: A Manual of the Colombian Conflict) will discuss Latin American issues including the role of corporations in political matters.
- Date: Mar 21, 2013, 6:00pm – 8:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: City Council Chambers
- Map: 605 E Main Street, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Panel discussion with Sanho Tree, Institute for Policy Studies, and Carlotta Youngers, Washington Office of Latin America
- Date: Jan 9, 2013, 6:30pm – 8:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Busboys & Poets, 14th & V
- Map: 2021 14th Street NW, Washington, District of Columbia, United States