Novelists at Work: How to Structure a Novel and Walk Away Like a Boss. Moderated by novelist Danita Hinc, CityLit presents working novelists Jung Yun, Susan Muaddi Darraj, Katia D. Ulysse (Mouths Don’t Speak) and Lauren Francis Sharma, who will share their insights into the process of creating life on the page and discuss different […]
Events Tag: Drifting
There are no upcoming events for Drifting.
Katia D. Ulysse presents Mouths Don’t Speak at Towson University.
- Date: Apr 3, 2019, 6:00pm – 8:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Towson University
- Map: 800 York Road, Towson, Maryland, 21252, United States
Katia D. Ulysse presents Mouths Don’t Speak. Sponsored by Friends of Pikesville Library.
Katia D. Ulysse (Mouths Don’t Speak) will be on the ReadCaribbean program at the Miami Book Fair; other contributors and location TBA.
- Date: Nov 18, 2018, 11:30am – 12:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Miami Book Fair International
- Map: Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus, Miami, Florida, United States
Katia D. Ulysse will be at the Baltimore Writers Conference. Full details TBA.
- Date: Nov 10, 2018 | Add to iCal »
Critical Caribbean Feminisms lecture. Katia D. Ulysse (Mouths Don’t Speak) and others in conversation with Roxane Gay. A 10-15 minute reading, followed by a conversation moderated by Tami Navarro, and a Q&A. Center for the Study of Women and Society at CUNY is partnering with Barnard College. Admission is free but reservations are required.
- Date: Nov 8, 2018, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: CUNY Graduate Center
- Map: 365 5th Ave, C200: Proshansky Auditorium, New York, New York
Katia D. Ulysse presents Mouths Don’t Speak as the fiction guest speaker for Contemporary American Writers at Johns Hopkins. Full details TBA.
Katia D. Ulysse presents Mouths Don’t Speak at the Brooklyn Book Festival. Location: Brooklyn Borough Hall Courtroom, 209 Joralemon Street. THE AFTERMATH: Psychological, unseen injuries are often the most difficult to identify and treat. As medicine struggles to diagnose and treat post-traumatic stress disorder, literature is recognizing its reality and import. Novelists Shahriar Mandanipour (Moon Brow), Katia D. […]
Featured: Black Interest
- On the Way Back
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Gomer’s Song
- Black Orchid Blues
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- The Hungered One